Monday, November 05, 2007

Misery

Misery cracks through my frozen bones.
It dances on my see-through skin.
It crushes upon this moments breath,
Until it cowers and crawls back in.
Misery weds it’s purpose to my own.
It’s very concept is my heart.
It is the nightmare of my bitter senses.
It mocks my shaky words before they even start.
Misery looks down on us from its high tower.
It’s siren of destruction loud and shrill.
Misery grows with us forgetting, so remember,
Tomorrow will be better, yes it will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been here a couple of times, and I'm always quite impressed. Not sure if you have heard or have any interest, but there is a poetry contest that has a top prize of $10,000 and other prizes. Just click my name for the site. Whatever you do, just keep writing...

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations