Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Colourful Divide

Am I in such a world that cannot be?
That cannot understand a peace of mind?
Am I in such a place that conquers all the thoughts of Me?
That fails to conquer what is left behind?
And such an absolute it cannot falter,
And cannot see the colour of divide?
And what should hide this power but the Altar
And the politics and laws we must abide.
Am I such an incomplete that I am muted?
Am I such a body that I am not seen?
And so material and arrogance disputed,
By characters compassionless and keen.
Am I in such a world with no attention.
That makes a life within it a survival.
Which shamefully is of its own invention.
And fearfully is far from a revival.


Sometimes I fall into that 'Oh God, what an awful world we live in' feeling so this one is
about being frustrated with it all and a mild desire to become a hippie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lot of passion in your writing!

http://pimme.blog-city.com

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Popdex Citations